It’s the end of week 2 of my current writing project and I’m reporting in. Progress this week was slower (inevitably) after the initial rush from the first week. I’m shooting for 1,000 words a day given my hectic schedule right now (amping up for a house-warming next month) and getting ready for some new writing opportunities God’s blessing me with. Tell you more on the latter as we get closer.
So, for a bad week, I still got 12 pages written (3,056 words) which beats a lot of other weeks I’ve had this past year. Not a total loss. Below you will find my total word count for my current novel-in-progress:
Since this is also the end of the month, I’m also posting stats for what I got accomplished over the 10-day period this project started — from August 22nd – August 31st. During this period, I wrote a total of 33 pages (8,273 words) if you’re factoring in a standard 12-point font, 250 words to a page format. To give a comparison of the writing that is, last fall I produced that same amount of pages over 3 months. So yes, I’m pretty happy about the improvement in productivity.
I hope to be able to write soon and tell you more about my latest project. Until then…
Keep reaching higher,