I dream of a day when…
- our parish doors never have to be closed,
- where Our Lord, present in the Blessed Sacrament, is never alone,
- where the pews are packed with families of all ages, eager to learn about Jesus Christ,
- and our parochial schools have to be reopened because so many parents want their children to attend, and
- where I have to wait in line for the Sacrament of Reconciliation because so many understand its value and purpose.
I dream of an archdiocese…
- in which there is no shortage of priests because parents are proud to support their sons entering religious life,
- and no shortage of nuns, because parents encourage and embrace their daughters’ desires to consecrate their lives to God.
I dream of a government…
- in which our faith is protected by our government, rather than being penalized for it,
- and all lives (at all stages of life) are valued and protected by our laws.